4. Next to "Password," select "Forgot SBCGlobal Password" from the drop-down menu.
5. You'll now be on the password reset page.
6. Select "Password" from the drop-down menu.
7. Fill in your SBCGlobal account's "User ID."
8. After that, enter your "Last Name."
9. Now hit the "Continue" button.
10. You have the option of selecting "Send Me a Temporary Password" or "I'll Answer My Security Questions."
11. If you select the option to receive a temporary password, AT&T will send you an email to the recovery email address you specify. Sign in to your SBCGlobal email account using the temporary password. After that, create a new password.12. In case you are picking the option of answering the security questions, fill in the answers correctly. Then press "Continue". Afterward, you can set up a new password for your SBCGlobal account.